great new song— so reminiscent of my dreams at times & filmed in my hometown of SF!
Matt Nathanson - Mission Bells [LYRIC VIDEO] (by bananasmusicclub)
(from right to left)
- Gold “M” BAGUU pouch— great for slipping some lip gloss, ID & cash into for goin’ out or hittin’ the town on a summer day!
- My standby gold-rimmed Ray Ban Aviator glasses— get polarized it makes ALL the difference, I recommend spending the extra bucks b/c they’ll last you forever.
- Corazon string necklaces by MATTA : great for poolside & layering with a simple T-shirt.
- Vaseline mini in cocoa butter
- “Leather Effect” ZARA crocodile shorts! Such a RICH color & texture!
- COCO MONOI oil: great for after sun moisture to give you a glow & ORGANIX Coconut hair serum: you can find it at Walgreens & it leaves your hair sot & silky, not oily!
- loving lavender this season! “Bond with Whomever” by essie is a MUST!
- Neon yellow All-Stars ! sport ‘em with some silk shorts & a button down!
- Mystique Neon Yellow sandals. I found them at Jessie Boutique in MIA.
The SOUNTRACK TO MY LIFE.
Swedish House Mafia - Don’t You Worry Child ft. John Martin (by SHMVEVO)
Can we say SEXY? found this amaze spread from VOGUE SPAIN— July 2012 spread of Kate Upton & some random paradise from this months issue.WOW I am craving the SUN.
NEON is a must rain or shine. Makes any daily Starbucks run brighter & better.
coconutting the heck out of everything!
adding color to the EKD rolling rack. lavender is a MUST this season.
soakin’ up some spring sun in the backyard w/ the mini labrador lil’ Gracie
follow me on insta for more sundipped!
I just got back from the most AMAZING trip to MIAMI— with Brooke! I have been all around the world in my life, Italy, France, parts of South America, Hawaii, & this trip was one of my FAVORITES! Probably because I bonded with my Sex & the City other half / mingled around the streets walking miles around MIA, & resting at our perfect hotel/ HOME, The Standard Spa Miami… Needless to say, it was INCREDIBLE.
The people, the NEON, the poolside & SUN brought Brooke & I to a realization that life should always be that SUNDIPPED & colorful!
Off the plane, I met Brooke at our hotel, landing in MIA with her photo of The Standard, making me SO excited to arrive!
DAY 1: we dined at Lido, the poolside restaurant that always made us HAPPY! we munched on RAW veggie lasagna, kale salad, & ofc our fave, hummus — then we began our bronzin’
& he-he-heheee’d at boys in matching swim trunks
every morning began with a walk for ICED COFFEES— B & I decided to have them at home, even in the cold, to make us feel like we were still there. Try 1 with agave instead of sweetener & 1” of soy! (my suggestion)
& PRE-POWERSHOPPING SMOOTHIE KING coconut filled smoothies that CLEARLY brought us successful purchases… sorry about it, we shopped hard.
& the nightlife was insane! even on a Wednesday night, we had a ball! I loved the music & danced the night away
divine crisp white drapes awaited us each day & freshly invited us to relax & be FREE.
we loved the color in MIAMI— so alive & reflected the beauty of South Beach— so filled with life & sunshine, so NEON Converse were a MUST!
I realized I fell in love with Miami, & hope that someday it will be my home.
As I listened to my Techno / Trance / Party playlist on Spotify, I was pleasenty surprised by the inspirational words that came into my ears— thus I created these techno-inspired posters using some cool images & favorite messages! Also including my current neon obsession. Sadly I could not attend the SHM final concert, but I lived vicariously through my teenage sister in SF & Brooke in Montreal who got to feel the beat close up!